Let’s Talk Drop-in Consultation
About Let’s Talk
- The “Let’s Talk” off-site walk-in model – is nationally recognized for its success in increasing student access to mental health care and has been adopted by nearly 100 universities and colleges nationwide.
- “Let’s Talk” is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential consultation with a USA wellness counselor.
- Counselors hold walk-in hours at various on-campus locations during the academic year (see schedule below). Stop by any location to speak with a counselor about concerns, get help problem-solving, or just to learn more about Counseling and Testing Services and other resources available to you at USA.
- Let's Talk consultations are:
- FREE for USA students
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
Fall 2019 Locations and Hours
You are welcome to stop by any location. Sites are open to all students!