The University of South Alabama's Telecommunications Department serves more than 5000 employees across multiple sites. We offer many services, including live operators during normal business hours, auto attendant, call centers and teleconferencing to mention a few. The following Instructions and reference guides are provided for additional services offered by Telecommunications
- Using the USA Conference System
- OpenStage Keypad Layout allows you to see all the basic functions available on your telephone
- OpenStage Phone Tips for Campus and UCOM teaches you how to navigate the features and functions of the phone system
- OpenStage Phone Tips for USA Health System teaches you how to navigate the features and functions of the phone system
- optiPoint Reference Guide shows you all you need to know about your optipoint telephone
- Learn how to navigate through available features at your location within voicemail:
If you have questions or need to contact Telecommunications, its staff can be reached by calling (251) 460-7114 during main campus office hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. For assistance after hours, please contact the Computer Services Center at (251) 460-6161.
You may also enter requests for assistance online at http://usahelp.southalabama.edu.