Conversational Spanish Certificate
About the Certificate
Develop your Spanish vocabulary and grammar skills when you sign up for this newly designed Conversational Spanish Certificate. This series of classes will improve your knowledge and skills of the Spanish language including vocabulary expansion, grammar, and communication in business or travel situations.
This certificate in Conversational Spanish is designed for individuals with little or no background in Spanish. The goal of the program is to bring novice language learners to an intermediate level.
Requirements for the Certificate include:
- Conversational Spanish I, level 1
- Conversational Spanish I, level 2
- Conversational Spanish II
- Conversational Spanish III
- Enroll and pass the written exam with at least a 70%(there is a non-refundable $60 fee for the exam)
- Submit the $40 non-refundable certificate fee.
- Courses are offered on weeknights 6-8 PM, so it is easy to plan around your work schedule
- Classes are designed to be fun and interactive to help you grasp the language quickly
- You can complete this program within nine months
Students can enroll in any of the courses offered without being enrolled in the certificate program. The classes in this program build on one another so they are meant to be taken in order.
Certificates will only be granted to those who have successfully completed all of the classes and have paid a non-refundable $40 certificate fee.
Students do not need to be admitted to USA to enroll in the certificate program.
Students cannot have more than two absences for classes with five or more sessions; more than one absence with four sessions; and no absences for three sessions or less.
The USA Center for Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel any courses that do not have sufficient enrollment. In this instance a full refund will be give to students.
Failure to attend classes does not constitute withdrawal. The USA Center for Continuing Education must be notified of intent to withdraw by telephone ((251) 460-7200) or in writing two business days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued once a course has begun.
For more information please contact:
JJ Moody, Program Director