GRE Test Prep
After taking the prep class, doing the work, and using the techniques provided in the class, my score went up 100 points on the verbal and 50 points on the quantitative areas. This class was concise, educational, and very beneficial. - Gretchen
The USA Center for Continuing Education GRE Prep class is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree in a wide range of fields within the next five years. This course is designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates, and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE.
Maximize Your Potential
The USA Center for Continuing Education's GRE Test Prep will give you the skills and confidence you need to maximize your performance the GRE. This comprehensive program covers each of the three main sections of the GRE - Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
GRE Test Prep classes are offered on campus and online giving you the option to choose the format and schedule that works best for you. On campus programs give you the familiar experience of working within a traditional classroom setting. While, live-online classes offer the same great program as the traditional class with the added flexibility of attending class from anywhere or at any time.
The virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors with the added benefit of watching recordings of your class sessions at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
The GRE Test Prep course includes expert instruction, all required course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
Qualitative Test Topics:
- Solution strategies, both for quantitative comparison and for multiple choice problems
- Tips for breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
- Tips for turning geometry diagrams into solvable equations
- Review of the math concepts frequently tested on the exam
Verbal Test Topics:
- Solving problems when you don’t know the vocabulary
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- Using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Additionally, strategies for the analytical writing section are outlined, and sample prompts with accompanying essays are discussed.