Transfer Students

Students transferring to the University from foreign post-secondary institutions must submit a detailed course syllabus from which to evaluate transfer credit. Advanced Placement credit is available from a number of worldwide sources; contact the Office of Immigration and International Admissions for details.

Your transcripts will be evaluated quickly, right on campus. We are already familiar with most of the educational systems of the world, and many of the institutions from which we receive international students are entered onto an automated evaluation system. You will receive prompt service for your transfer credit evaluation. See below for transfer and other required forms.

A student may secure a professional evaluation of academic credentials at his/her own expense. Course-by-course professional evaluation is required of transfer students accepted into the College of Education and Professional Studies and students applying to the professional component of any program in the College of Allied Health Professions.

Transfer Assistance Home