- Visit https://applynow.southalabama.edu/Datatel.erecruiting.Web.External/Pages/Welcome.aspx
- If you applied online, log in to the portal using the e-mail address that you submitted on your admissions application.
- If you did not submit an online application for admission, please create an account using the e-mail you submitted on your paper application for admission.
- If you are having trouble with your password, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name and Jag number (i.e. J00123456) indicating that you are having trouble accessing your account.
- Once you have logged in, you will see an application for the on-campus orientation. Only admitted students will have access to the orientation application. Select how many total people will be in your party and select your preference of orientation sessions.
- If you would like to change your major, fill out the form: http://www.usouthal.edu/departments/admissions/changemajor.html.
- After you have registered for New Student Orientation, you can submit a picture to be used for your Student ID by following the steps at http://www.southalabama.edu/departments/studentcenter/photosubmission.html. Photos should be uploaded at least 48 hours before the orientation session. If no photo is uploaded, a picture can be taken at your orientation session to be used for your photo ID. Click here for additional instructions regarding uploading your student ID picture.
Questions? Call the Office of New Student Orientation at (251) 460-7093 or e-mail email@example.com