- Visit https://applynow.southalabama.edu/Ellucian.ERecruiting.Web.External/Pages/Welcome.aspx
- If you applied online through the University website, log in to the portal using the e-mail address that you submitted on your online admissions application.
- If you submitted a paper application for admission or applied online via the Common Application, please create an account using the e-mail address you provided on your application for admission. After you have created an account on our website and logged into the portal, allow 1-2 business days for the orientation application to appear. To expedite the process, call us directly at (251) 460-7093.
- If you are having trouble with your password, please e-mail email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and Jag number (i.e. J######) and indicate that you are having trouble accessing your account.
- Log in and complete the on-campus orientation application. Do not use the "Events" tab.
- All orientation session availability is based on your academic major. If you would like to change your major, fill out the http://www.usouthal.edu/departments/admissions/changemajor.html.
- Once you complete the form and submit your orientation payment, please allow three business days for us to place you in a session.
Questions? Call the Office of New Student Orientation at (251) 460-7093 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org