Reverse Transfer

The Reverse Transfer program allows students who transfer to USA from a partnered two year institution to transfer credit earned at USA back to the community college to complete the requirements for an associate’s degree.  Reverse Transfer may be an option for you if you meet the established eligibility requirements.

Once you have met the requirements, we will automatically send your transcript to your community college so that a degree audit can be initiated.  You will be notified by your community or junior college if you have met the requirements for the associate’s degree.

Students who have questions about Reverse Transfer should contact the Office of the University Registrar.  Students must have a signed agreement to participate in Reverse Transfer.