Instructions for VA Students


  1. Fill out the top portion of the File Data Sheet.

  2. Fill out the Database Entry Sheet.

  3. Please read, initial, sign, and date the Statement of Understanding regardless of what GI Bill education benefits you are using.

  4. If you ever used your GI Bill benefits at another school or previously applied for benefits but did not use them, you will need to fill out and sign VA Form 22-1995 for veterans or VA Form 22-5495 for dependents. 

  5. Return all forms along with a copy of your DD Form 214, Certificate of Eligibility or your most recent award letter from the VA. Graduate students must also submit a degree plan from the college of their major.