Healthy Holiday Harvest
How to Participate
- Beginning Monday, November 1st, participants will submit a video clip (maximum two minutes) of themselves preparing
a healthy holiday dish or dessert.
- Please provide photos of your dish as well!
- Submission videos are encouraged to be creative and unique as they will be assessed on presentation, healthiness, and taste (or an appearance of taste).
- Submission videos should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each video will then be categorized as “Main Dish”, “Side Dish”, and “Dessert”.
- Videos will then be uploaded to a shared YouTube channel with JagFit for access.
- Submissions can be sent until November 14th.
How to Vote
- Voting will open on Monday, November 15th.
- Every two days, a set of videos will appear on the Healthy Holiday Harvest website and voters will select their top three videos in the set.
- Voting will be done through a Google Form that will be linked to the website page as well.
- A first-place vote will receive 3 points, a second-place vote will receive 2 points, and a third-place vote will receive 1 point.
- At the end of two days, the video with the most points will advance to the Final Cookout.
- The Final Cookout will consist of the winners from each set.
- Each category will have its own winner determined by the highest amount of points in the Final Cookout and will be awarded a cool prize!
- The video with the highest overall points in the Final Cookout will win the grand prize, your very own Air Fryer.