Permanent Labor Certification

Secondary banner
Departments interested in sponsoring a foreign national for permanent residency through the permanent labor certification process should contact the Immigration Coordinator for additional information.  To begin the process, departments should submit the appropriate intake forms and supporting documents to the Immigration Coordinator.  Please click here for a checklist for labor certification.