Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar exists to support the University community by providing information and services to facilitate and promote the educational mission of the University. This role specifically includes providing information about and services related to academic programs and degree requirements, registration and enrollment verification, and maintenance of permanent academic records for students, faculty, staff and external constituencies in a timely, accurate, confidential and supportive manner in accordance with University policy, state and federal law.
- To render exemplary service to the university community by providing professional, efficient and courteous services to all constituencies.
- To support the academic mission of the University by fairly and consistently administering institutional administrative and academic policy and by open communication and collaboration with faculty, staff and students of the University of South Alabama.
- To ensure a well-coordinated registration process through state-of-the-art electronic means and in-person processes.
- To provide services related to transcripts, enrollment, the schedule of classes, residency, NCAA certification, degree audit, and graduation, etc.
- To maintain and preserve the integrity of the data resident in the student module of the University's administrative system and all other non-electronic sources.
- To serve faculty, students, alumni, parents, staff and members of the general public within the parameters established by state and federal law.