text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Tax Accounting
Employee or Independent Contractor?
Every time the University wants an individual who is not currently an employee to perform some work for it a decision must be made as to whether the legal relationship created is an employment relationship or an independent contractor relationship. In order to gather the information necessary to make this decision, the University has developed a form entitled "Authorization To Provide Services." This APS form (PDF) must be completed prior to the time a non-employee is engaged to perform work for the University.

Official reports and documents for the University of South Alabama faculty and staff are available in Adobe .PDF format. If you already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader you're all set to download. If not, you can download the FREE Acrobat Reader by clicking the graphic below:
Get Acrobat Reader

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 414-8297
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 2:34 PM

University of South Alabama