For timely receipt of funds, you will need to sign-up for Electronic Direct
Deposit (EDD). EDD permits delivery of your aid (after deduction of
University charges) directly to your checking account. For those who do
not participate in the EDD Program, your checks will be MAILED to your
permanent address on file. We will mail checks within fourteen
business days of the disbursement date.
Sign up through PAWS
To Receive Your Aid Through Electronic Direct Deposit:
- Establish a checking account, via the bank of your choice or the University of South Alabama Credit Union.
- Deadline Spring 2015: Submitting to Student Accounting - January 16, 2015 Submitting via PAWS - January 16, 2015
PAWS: Sign on to "Enter Secure Area" Student Services and Financial Aid Student Records Direct Deposit Information (Enter Banking Information)
- Complete all Federal Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements as specified by the Financial Aid Office, including pre-loan counseling and loan promissory notes.
- Ensure that you are enrolled in the appropriate number of credit hours and that you have personal information on PAWS.
- Ensure that the University always has your current permanent address. You can update your personal information on PAWS.
- View your EDD information and make changes at any time through PAWS.