text only
University of South Alabama
Home Index Search Directories Faq
Office of Student Accounting


I want to use the USA Credit Union Deferred Payment Plan. What should I do?

Contact the credit union at (251) 706-0255.

Where can I obtain an USA Credit Union Deferred Payment Plan application?
You can go to http://www.southalabama.edu/studentaccounting/downloadform.html.

University of South Alabama - Office of Student Accounting
  390 ALUMNI CIRCLE RM 1300,  Mobile, AL, 36688
Phone : (251) 460-6195       FAX: (251) 460-7120
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 27, 2015 12:09 PM

University of South Alabama