Ways to Give
Every Gift Matters.
Your investment makes a difference for current and future generations of University of South Alabama students. However you choose to give, the Office of Development is here to assist you make a lasting impact.
Thank you for considering a gift or charitable contribution made via stock transfer. For gifts or charitable contributions made via stock transfer, please contact in advance the USA Office of Advancement Services at email@example.com with donor name, name of the stock, amount of shares, and benefiting fund. This will ensure that donors are properly credited and receipted for their gifts and ensure that the proper USA fund benefits from the gift.
Receiving account title: University of South Alabama
Receiving account number: 8370‐1478
Name of receiving institution: Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
DTC Number: 0164ww
Name: University of South Alabama and USA Health System (includes Children and Women’s
Hospital, University Hospital, and USA Physicians Group)
EIN/Tax ID: 63-0477348
Name: USA National Alumni Association
EIN/Tax ID: 63-0695653
USA Development and Alumni Relations
Phone: (251) 414-8118
- Securities - Giving stocks, bonds or mutual funds that have increased in value may help you reduce taxes and conserve cash.
- Retirement plan distributions - These assets can be a practical resource for charitable gifts now or in your long-range estate plans.
- Life insurance policies - Using life insurance for gifts to University of South Alabama can be a convenient way to make a tax-effective gift.
- Real estate - An often overlooked resource, real estate can be an excellent way to make a meaningful gift that could enhance your income or generate tax savings.
- Other items of value (jewelry, artwork, collections, antiques, automobiles, etc.)
- For more information, contact Caroline Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or (251)-341-4080.
The University of South Alabama’s faculty and staff make a lasting impact on thousands of students each year. They are integral to USA’s mission to strive to make a difference in the lives of those it serves through promoting discovery, health, and learning. Gifts from faculty and staff go directly to the areas on campus that most need financial assistance.
Find a fund at your school, college or academic unit that needs support today. Complete the USA faculty and staff payroll deduction form and return to Tracy Coleman, Associate Director, Strategic Annual Campaigns, email@example.com.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. Some companies may even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. If your company has a matching program, simply request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. For questions related to matching gifts, please contact the USA Development Office at (251) 460-7032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.