Transient Approval

Undergraduate Level

A student enrolled in the University of South Alabama is not permitted to take credit work as a transient student at another institution to be applied toward a degree without prior permission from the associate dean of the college. The permission must be in writing specifying which courses are acceptable and their equivalents at the University of South Alabama. Students seeking transient approval must come to the College of Education Advising Center (UCOM 3100) to complete a Transient Request form. Students are not allowed to transfer more than 64 hours from a community college. A student seeking a degree in the College of Education must complete 32 hours of the last 45 semester hours and at least a minimum of 15 hours of upper level course work in the major discipline as a student at the University of South Alabama. Students do not need transient approval if they have not been enrolled at the University for two or more consecutive terms.

© 2012 University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 380-2738
Date last changed: September 21, 2006 12:52 PM