Jaguar Marching Honor Band
The University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band would like to extend an invitation to high school band students to apply for the seventh annual Jaguar Marching Honor Band.
The Jaguar Marching Honor Band offers the unique opportunity for high school students to experience taking the field to perform alongside the Jaguar Marching Band for an audience of tens of thousands. The 2016 USA Jaguar Marching Honor Band will occur on November 4, 2017 when the Jags take on Arkansas State!
- Rehearsals with the University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band on the USA campus and at Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- Charter bus transportation to and from the USA Campus and Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- Honor Band T-Shirt
- Lunch and halftime snack provided
- Honor Band Medal awarded to participants
- Interact with USA faculty, students, and fans!
- Play alongside the Jaguar Marching Band in a fun and memorable halftime musical performance!
- Enjoy South Alabama Football in reserved seats with the Jaguar Marching Band!
There is no cost to apply for the Jaguar Marching Honor Band. Students who are selected for this event will pay a $40.00 registration fee. This registration fee covers the costs of all features and activities. Beginning this year, all payment will be processed online via personal credit card (all major credit cards accepted).
How to Apply
Registration will open on August 15, 2017 for this year's Marching Honor Band!
Students must apply for themselves by filling out our online application. The online application simply indicates only your interest.
Students selected will be notified by e-mail that includes links to registration and release forms, a festival schedule, and music. A list of invited students will also be posted on our website. Students must certify that their band director has endorsed their participation in the Jaguar Marching Honor Band.