"A campus shuttle system designed with you in mind."
The University of South Alabama's campus transportation system, JagTran, was created to provide easy, safe and efficient transportation for USA students, employees and visitors. JagTran vehicles run continuously throughout the day, starting at 7:10 a.m. on the main campus (see map). No tickets, money or reservations are needed. Students park their cars in color coded lots, which they choose, and then walk or ride JagTran to their campus destination.
- More than 1,000,000 riders since start-up
- No injuries or at-fault collisions involving JagTran vehicles
- 25% reduction in traffic accidents in parking lots
- 50% reductions in pedestrians/vehicle accidents
- 17% reduction in motorist assist calls for keys, dead batteries, etc.