text only
University of South Alabama
USA HomeUSA IndexUSA SearchUSA DirectoriesUSA Faq
Division of Student Affairs
For student advisors: Appropriate form(s) must be completed before scheduling a conference, workshop, trip, etc.
Request for Approval for Voluntary Student Trip
Request for Approval for Voluntary Student Activity on Campus

USA Policy Regarding Rental Vehicles
(must be submitted with “Request for Approval for Voluntary Student Trip” if rental vehicle is being used)

Please turn in form(s) to:
Barbara Shirvanian
Executive Assistant
Vice President for Student Affairs Office
130 Administration Building
Office: (251) 460-6171
Fax: (251) 461-1537
Email: bshirvanian@southalabama.edu

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6171
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: April 26, 2013 4:14 PM

University of South Alabama