Limiting to a Particular Location
- Access SOUTHcat by following the link on the library's homepage.
- Limiting is available for the following search types: keyword, advanced boolean, title, journal title, and subject heading keyword.
- Select the desired search type from the Search by: menu.
- Enter your search terms in the Search for: box.
- Select the location to which to limit your results from the Limit by: menu.
- Click the Search button.
- You will be redirected to results listing. All results will be have the appropriate location.
- To view an item's record, click on the title in the results list. This will take you to the brief view of the record. For more information, click on the Long View button.
- To locate an item in the library, look at the information below the gray line in the item record. Make note of the Location and Call Number, then click the button. This will open a new window displaying the locations of items in the USA Libraries.