Flash movie, 1:12, 1683.5kb
- Access SOUTHcat by following the link on the library's homepage.
- Select title from the Search by: menu on the right side.
- Enter the title, or the first few words of the title, in the Search for: box. If the title begins with a, an, or the, leave off the initial article. Capitalization does not matter, but spelling does.
- Click Search.
- You will now see all library holdings with that tile. You can resort them by date by using the Sort by: drop-down menu.
- To view an item's record, click on the title in the results list. This will take you to the brief view of the record. For more information, click on the Long View button.
- To locate an item in the library, look at the information below the gray line in the item record. Make note of the Location and Call Number, then click the button. This will open a new window displaying the locations of items in the USA Libraries.