Interlibrary Loan through FirstSearchTo place Interlibrary Loan requests through FirstSearch, after a completed search follow these steps:
- At the result list, click on the title of the item you wish to request.
- In the detailed record, scroll down to "Click Here for ILL" located by External Resources.
- Once the link is clicked on, the ILLiad logon screen will appear.
- If you do not have an ILLiad account, go to First Time User Registration and setup one; otherwise just logon to your account.
- The item information will already be inserted in the proper form. Edit this form for payment/billing information.
- Click on Submit Request.
- If you are finished submitting ILL requests, click on Exit ILLIad System.
If you do not know the information requested or you believe that you have been wrongly denied access to this database, please call the Reference Desk at (251) 460-7025 or e-mail the Library.