Secondary banner
J-1 Exchange Visitors and ESL F-1 students are encouraged to visit the Immigration Coordinator to obtain travel authorization signatures as early as possible before leaving.  Current degree-seeking international students (F-1 visa holders) should contact the Office of International Student Services for information on travel authorization. 
J-1 exchange visitors will need to get their DS-2019 signed for travel prior to leaving.  Signatures for travel on the DS-2019 are valid for one year.  For more information, please contact the Immigration Coordinator at or (251) 460-7104.
Students in the English Language Center intending to travel need to be sure to visit the Immigration Coordinator to obtain a travel signature before leaving. While travel signatures are valid for one year, it is recommended that ESL students obtain a new signature every 6 months.  For more information, please contact or (251) 460-7104.