text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Payroll Accounting
Frequently Asked Questions
11. What should I do if I move while the refund process is still ongoing?
It is anticipated that the refund process may take at least several months. As a result, if your mailing address changes, please provide any new mailing address information to us at:
Email:       residents12@usouthal.edu

U.S. Mail: Medical Resident Claim Hospital Accounting Department
                 P. O. Box 40190 Mobile AL 36640

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6471
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 3:10 PM

University of South Alabama