text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Payroll Accounting
Frequently Asked Questions
12. Once the IRS provides the FICA tax refund, when can I expect to receive my share of any refund?
Once the claims process is completed, the IRS will send the aggregate refund to USA. The amount refunded to USA will only include the employee share of FICA taxes for those residents who consented to USA's refund claim. Although we do not know how long it will take for the IRS to process and pay the refund claim, once USA's claim is allowed and paid we will send those residents who consented to USA's refund claim a check for their share of the FICA tax refund and related interest in a timely manner.

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6471
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 3:10 PM

University of South Alabama