The University Assessment Advisory Committee is composed of faculty and staff from each College and/or Division. Its purpose is to:
- Provide suggestions and advice regarding the University’s assessment process,
- Make recommendations in regard to the University’s assessment calendar,
- Act as a resource for faculty and staff in regard to the assessment process, and
- Communicate the results of the annual assessment review to faculty and staff.
University Assessment Advisory Committee members serve as a contact person for assessment activities in their college/division to include but not limited to:
- Dissemination of information such as assessment deadlines, upcoming trainings, updates to TracDat software and areas of concern related to assessment reporting.
- Act as an advocate for Institutional Effectiveness in their areas stressing the importance of the assessment process, in particular, using results for improvements.
- Informing IRPA of changes in personnel related to assessment reporting