Pathogens/Tuberculosis On-line Training Instructions
1. Log onto Moodle
web site: http://www.samfisher.us/moodle/login/index.php USA
2. First time users must register at the web site (registered users go to #6).
3. To do so, select “Create new account” button on the right side and provide all requested information.
4. Check your
e-mail account for a verification link and follow instructions. USA
5. When prompted for an enrollment key, enter the one given to you by your department clinical coordinator/preceptor using all lower case letters.
6. Scroll down to Prof. Ravine's Courses and select either CAHP Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) Training 2013-14 or CAHP Tuberculosis (TB) Training 2013-14
B. Training modules:
1. Open the training module listed under Topic outline. Review information and only then complete the associated Quiz.
2. Submit your quiz for grading and review your results.
3. Print out a "summary of attempts" and give it to your department program coordinator or other designated individual (e.g., department secretary).
Alternately, if you do not have a printer readily available you can perform a "screen capture" of you results page by simultaneously holding down the ALT and PRTSC (print screen) keys. You can then paste this image into a word processor document and save it for later printing.
4. You shall have a total of 3 attempts to score 80% or above to successfully complete training.