PASSAGE USA Admissions
Students may be eligible to apply if they:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25
- Have been diagnosed with an intellectual disability (ID)
- Have functional communication, reading, and math skills
- Are able to function independently without one-on-one assistance
- Are not receiving special education and related services from the public schools
- Are motivated to continue education and further develop employment and independent living skills
- Have a smartphone and use it for calls, texts, and email.
For full eligibility requirements or to receive an application please contact PASSAGE USA at #251-460-7558 or email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Post-Secondary Education Grant # P407A150076