text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Accounts Payable
Helpful Hints

• Payments can only be made from original invoices.

• A Food Use Documentation Form and itemized receipts should be submitted with all reimbursement requests containing food.

• To check the payment status of an invoice or reimbursement, use banner form faivndh and enter the vendor number.

• Alcohol cannot be purchases with state funds.

• Any document smaller than 8 ½ x 5 ½ (one half page) must be taped (not stapled) to an 8 ½ x 11 piece of paper. The tape should be at the top and bottom.

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6101
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 11:40 AM

University of South Alabama