JagFit is a free plotting/fitting program that was designed for our teaching
jagfit.zip SHA-1 Hash Value:
f544 43ec ac65 b821 175e 2c04 a8db 93d1 9e49 d304
- Linear Fits
- Polynomial Fits.
- Plots include error bars. (User input or estimated)
- Fit parameters given with uncertainties. χ2also returned.
- Save graph to a bitmap or JPEG image.
- Export data table to ASCII file.
- Enter up to 200 Data Points.
- Add/Delete columns to the data table.
- Select which columns to use for plotting and which to use for error bars.
- Results of using the function utility can now be put in any column you
- Exponential and Power Law fits.
- Semi-Log and Log-Log plots.
- Fit only a selection of rows in your data table. Useful for excluding a 'bad data point' from your fit.
Department of Physics
University of South Alabama
Mobile, AL 36688