Click for U. S. A. Home
Veterans Affairs HomeVA Forms

Veteran Request for Certification (VRC)


    ** VRC is for Returning Undergraduates Only. Not for Graduate students or
    Alabama GI Dependent Scholarship recepients. **

File Data Sheet
Database Entry Sheet
Post 9/11 Statement of Understanding
VA Form 22-1995 Veteran Change of Place
VA Form 22-5495 Change of Place Dependents Only

Office of Veterans Affairs
111 Jaguar Drive
Academic Support Center, Suite 1345
Mobile, AL 36688
Telephone: (251) 460-6230
Fax: (251) 460-6016

Click here for Registration & Payment Policies

University of South Alabama - Office of the Registrar
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002 - (251)460-6251
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last Update: 2006-10-13
Valid HTML 4.01!Valid CSS!