Click for U. S. A. Home
Veterans Affairs HomeInstructions for Transfer Undergraduate Students

Instructions for transfer Undergraduate Students

1. Fill out the top portions of the File Data Sheet.
2. Please read, initial, sign, and date the Post 9/11 Statement of Understanding
     regardless of what GI Bill education benefits you are using.
3. If you have ever used your G.I. Bill benefits at another school or previously applied     for benefits but did not use them, you will need to fill out and sign VA Form 22-1995     for veterans or VA Form 22-5495 for dependents.
4. Fill out the "Veteran Request for Certification" or VRC. Unless you are CH 33     Post 9/11 this is the only document that you will be required to fill out each     semester. Do not forget to have you advisor also sign.
Return all forms along with a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility or your most recent awards letter from the V.A.

Office of Veterans Affairs
111 Jaguar Drive
Academic Support Center, Suite 1345
Mobile, AL 36688
Telephone: (251) 460-6230
Fax: (251) 460-6016

Click here for Registration & Payment Policies

University of South Alabama - Office of the Registrar
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002 - (251)460-6251
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last Update: 2006-10-13
Valid HTML 4.01!Valid CSS!