Click for U. S. A. Home
Veterans' Affairs HomeAlabama G.I. Dependent Scholarship Program

Alabama G.I. Dependent Scholarship Program

The University of South Alabama is approved for the Alabama G.I. Bill Dependents’ Scholarship Program.

Each eligible student must have a ”Certificate of Entitlement” or a “Supplemental Certificate of Entitlement” with the University of South Alabama named as the Institution. If the University of South Alabama is not listed as the institution, that certificate is not valid at this school.

To change the institution on the certificate to the University of South Alabama you will need to fill out sections one and two of SDVA-5s and have the Institution listed on the certificate fill out section three and send it to the Montgomery office. This must be done even if you never attended the school listed on the certificate. This process can take up to thirty working days.

For more information please go to or call 251-460-6230.

Alabama G.I. Dependents Scholarship Program

Click here for Registration & Payment Policies

University of South Alabama - Office of the Registrar
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002 - (251)460-6251
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last Update: 2006-10-13
Valid HTML 4.01!Valid CSS!