1. With proper direction, designs, coordinates and monitors all approved projects to assure project effectiveness and timeliness.
2. Coordinates and provides staff support for all communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, direct mail pieces and any other materials.
3. Through appropriate news releases, apprises the media of newsworthy developments.
4. Maintains necessary files and records to coordinate and monitor the Firm’s activities.
5. Coordinates the establishment and maintenance of computerized mailing lists.
6. Handles all arrangements for events.
1. Experience with database, word processing, desktop publishing and webpage creation computer software programs.
2. Self-starter, great attitude and great energy
3. Ability to work well with others.
4. Ability to work under pressure, perform several tasks concurrently, and meet deadlines
5. Ability to organize, plan, focus and control workload.
6. Ability to earn the respect of partners and professional staff.
7. Willingness to complete projects after hours, if necessary.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Initiative, resourcefulness and great energy.
2. Accuracy/attention to detail and thoroughness.
3. Ability to organize, plan, and control workload.