Chemistry Assignment (Amy Prendergast)
Assignment: Use ACS Journals to find an article on green chemistry. Compare this article to a website found with an Internet search engine.
- Go to "Articles, Indexes, Databases" on the University Library Homepage.
- Choose ACS Journals from the alphabetical list on the lower part of this page. Start your search using keyword/s.
- Pick an article that looks good from the results and look at the title, abstract, and any keywords.
- Select more appropriate terms, return to search screen, and use the new terms to modify search.
- From the results, choose an article and write a brief annotation, noting date of article, author affiliation if any, and any other relevant information.
- Search for website using same keywords.
- Choose a website and write a brief summary or annotation.
- Compare the website with the article with regard to authors (address or other biographical info, affiliation, qualifications), currency of publication/updating, and bibliography or other resource information given.