1. A completed application for admission to the Graduate School.
2. One official copy of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
3. Two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s academic and/or professional abilities.
4. A statement of the applicant’s career goal(s) and purpose(s) for pursuing the Master’s program in Instructional Design and Development.
5. Results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) including the writing component or MAT.
Applications, transcripts, letters, and all supporting materials should be submitted to the Office of Admissions, Administration Building, Room 182, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL 36688-0002.
Final admission decision involves evaluation of the following: grade-point average, scores on the GRE or MAT, letters of reference, applicant’s statement of career goal(s) and purpose(s), professional experience, and program enrollment and availability.