Please feel free to view
documents posted here and contact me if you have any questions
regarding the project.
Quality Enhancement Plan Director
First year data indicates the goals of the project are being met.
Major findings include:
- 82% of SLO Critical Thinking Mastery Targets were met.
- A higher post-test score and statistically significant difference in evaluating,
analyzing, creating and collaboration constructs as compared to pre-test scores.
- A higher percentile score for students enrolled in QEP courses as compared to
students who were not, and a statistically significant difference in all critical thinking constructs found on the California Critical Thinking Skills Test. (Induction,
Deduction, Analysis, Inference, Evaluation, Interpretation and Explanation.)
- 50% fewer student withdrawals from QEP courses, and a statistically significant
difference in withdrawals as compared to non-QEP courses.
- A statistically significant difference in student grades. (More A’s and B’s, and
fewer D’s and F’s in QEP courses as compared to non-QEP courses.)