This collaboration between Campus Recreation and HPELS will study the effects of aquatic exercise classes in breast cancer survivors. Participants will either be in a control group (no structured exercise program) or in an aquatic fitness class three days per week for 8 weeks. The aquatic fitness classes are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 12:15-1:00 p.m. at the USA Student Recreation Center outdoor pool.
- The fitness pre-testing is Tuesday, June 11th.
- The aquatic classes start Tuesday, June 18th.
- The fitness post-testing is Tuesday, August 13th.
- Click here for a flyer with more information
- Email Dr. Ellen Broach, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information