Career Fairs & Events - Students
This spring the career fairs and events are being held virtually. The career fairs will be hosted within the Handshake platform and pre-registration is required to attend. Once you pre-register you will need to select time slots to meet with companies of interest.
Though these events are virtual, business professional attire is highly encouraged and a minimum of business casual attire is required. Employers formulate opinions about our USA student and alumni body based upon professional appearance and demeanor. Your professional presentation reflects positively on you and the university!
- Schedule a 1:1 meeting with organizations of interest, or join a group session to learn more about the organization. Please note, Career Fair registration is required prior to the group session start time.
- Remember to update your resume. Visit Resume Writing for helpful information on resume writing to assist you in making the best first impression and beyond.
- Consider scheduling an appointment with a Career Services advisor for a resume review before the career fair.
- Virtual Career Fair Attendance Instructions
- Career Fair Preparation
Please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (251) 460-6188, if you have any questions.
Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fairs & Events
- Sponsored by Career Services
Past Virtual Career Fairs
- Select the fair to view the employers that attended and research their company/organization.
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, February 17th
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
2:00 - 5:00 PM
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Additional Virtual Career Fairs
Thursday, April 8
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Meet graduate admissions teams and faculty in a live online event. Free for all prospective students. Attend the fair from anywhere!
ATTENTION STUDENTS: We provide this information to facilitate career-related interactions between students and employers. As noted in our policy statement, it is your responsibility to thoroughly research information and options and take all necessary precautions in an effort to make informed employment decisions. If you have concerns please visit our Fraudulent Job Posting Warning or contact us immediately at email@example.com.