USA is committed to being a good neighbor. We recognize that university-community engagement enriches scholarship and research, enhances teaching and learning, and prepares an engaged workforce. The USA Office of Community Engagement provides support for faculty, students, staff and community members working to build mutually beneficial relationships between USA and the community that contribute to the public good. Our areas of focus include service learning, volunteerism, community engaged research and scholarship, and internships.
- respond to the needs of our community by volunteering for agencies and organizations throughout the region
- manage a service learning course or experience
- participate in a service learning course
- explore to learn more about agencies and organizations you might choose to serve
- post your own events and opportunities for service both on and off campus