Research Compliance & Assurance
• Campus Reopening: Human Subjects Research Ramp Up - August 10, 2020
• USA IRB Researcher Guidance COVID-19, March 2020
• Guidance for Consenting for a COVID-19 Study
• Guidance for Clinical Research and COVID-19
• DHHS Office of Human Research Protections Guidance on COVID-19
• USA IACUC Researcher Guidance COVID-19, March 2020
• USA IBC and Laboratory Researcher Guidance Covid-19, March 2020
• Guidelines on the Use of SARS-CoV-2 in Research at USA
• CDC Lab Biosafety Guidelines for Handling and Processing Specimens and COVID-19
• ABSA International Emerging Infectious Disease Consortium Infographic
• Infographic on the differences between cloth face coverings, face masks and respirators
• ABSA International: COVID 19 FAQs PPE Use
• ABSA International: SARS-CoV-2 Packaging and Shipping Information
• ABSA International: What do we know about Environmental Testing?
The Office of Research Compliance and Assurance works with University research oversight committees, boards and offices responsible for specific components of research compliance, including the Institutional Review Board, Institutional Biosafety, Institutional Animal Care and Use and Standards in the Conduct of Research Commit- tees to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements related to research activity. The office is responsible for monitoring regulatory changes and recommending institutional responses to ensure compliance, and the oversees development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and educational activities which satisfy federal, state and institutional regulations governing the conduct of research.