Post a Job, Co-op or Internship Opportunity in Handshake
- Select the “Jobs” tab on the left side of the navigation bar. This will bring up the
Job Postings page.
- Select “New Job” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you’ve arrived on the job form, complete the required fields and select “Create
Job” at the end of the form. To ensure the position shows up in a variety of searches,
complete as many of the fields as possible.
- You will be asked to complete the Job Qualifications to match up with qualified students.
Once you’re finished, select “Update Qualifications.” This will bring you to the job
summary page, where you can see all of the information you just entered.
- The new job has now been submitted for approval and will be approved within 2-3 business
- View Handshake's How do I post a Job? article for more information.
If you need assistance, go to the Handshake Help Center.