Teladoc gives you access 24 hours, 7 days a week to a U.S. board-certified doctor through the convenience of phone, video or mobile app visits. It's an affordable option for quality medical care.
A welcome kit is being mailed to your home with instructions for setting up your Teladoc® account, completing your medical history and requesting a consult. Once you're set up, a
Teladoc doctor is always just a call or click away.
MEET OUR DOCTORS
Teladoc is simply a new way to access qualified doctors. All Teladoc doctors:
- Are practicing PCPs, pediatricians, and family medicine physicians
- Average 20 years experience
- Are U.S. board-certified and licensed in your state
- Are credentialed every three years, meeting NCQA standards
GET THE CARE YOU NEED
Teladoc doctors can treat many medical conditions, including:
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Sinus problems
- Sore throat
- Respiratory infection
- Skin problems
- And more!
It is a convenient and affordable option for quality care.
- When you need care now
- If you're considering the ER or urgent care for a non-emergency issue
- On vacation, on a business trip, or away from home
- For short term prescription refills
Get started with Teladoc
It’s quick and easy to set up your account online. Simply visit the Teladoc® website, click “Set up account,” and then follow the instructions below.
- Confirm benefits - Provide some information about yourself to confirm your eligibility.
- Benefit confirmation - We’ll confirm that we found your benefits. Click “CONTINUE” and finish creating your account.
- Create account - Enter your contact information, username, password, and security questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
sinus infections, and more.
Visit teladoc.com/prescription-policy for details.
Pediatric Frequently Asked Questions
Dependents under the age of 18 cannot request a consult directly.