International Travel for Faculty & Staff

Ancient ruins

International Travel Registration

All international travel by faculty and staff should be registered with OIE. Please see the information below to begin your travel registration process.  Please use the new online process and not the old form.

International Travel Registration - Faculty and staff participating in international travel will complete this form as well as the regular permission to travel process required by the University.  To login to your application using the first half of your JagMail email address (everything before @) and your normal JagMail password.  University Health Systems employees can activate a JagNet ID and password here.

Once OIE has reviewed your International Travel Registration, you will receive an email notification that your status has been changed.  You will then log back into your application and print the page to attach to your official request for leave, absence, or travel and submit to the appropriate department, college, or administrative unit for approval.  Note that your International Travel Registration will only be accepted if your status reads "Approved by B. Ard."

For additional information and regulations on international travel, please visit University Travel.

For information regarding export control, please see the Best Practices for Academics Traveling Overseas, the USA Export Control Management Policy, and the Office of Research Compliance and Assurance.