"A campus shuttle system designed with you in mind."
The University of South Alabama's campus transportation, JagTran, was created to provide easy, safe and efficient transportation for students, employees and visitors. JagTran shuttles on five different routes continuously throughout the day, starting at 7:00 a.m. (see JagTran Tracker). No tickets, money or reservations are needed.
- More than 1,000,000 riders since start-up
- Minimal injuries or at-fault collisions involving JagTran vehicles
- 25% reduction in traffic accidents in parking lots
- 50% reductions in pedestrians/vehicle accidents
- 17% reduction in motorist assist calls for keys, dead batteries, etc.
Associate Director, Facilities Services
Manager, Facilities Services