Ten in 40 Under 40
Posted on January 7, 2019
The University of South Alabama is highlighted in Mobile Bay Magazine’s recently released “40 Under 40” feature, which includes 10 USA employees and alumni. Published each January, the story showcases 40 local young leaders in the Mobile area.
“The impact of a university can be measured by its impact on the community,” University President Tony Waldrop said. “We’re especially proud of these young men and women, and the great work they are doing here in Mobile.”
Members of the University community are:
- Harry Brislin IV ’05, MBA ’18, Director, USA Properties and USA Technology and Research Park
- Jennifer Conrad ’02, Bakery Co-owner, ellenJAY
- James Evans ’11, Director of Materials, Springhill Medical Center
- Lee Grimm Jr., M.D., USA Associate Professor of Surgery, Division of Colon & Rectal Surgery and Program Director, General Surgery Residency
- Benjamin Hoeb ’06, Digital Marketing Manager, PCH Hotels & Resorts; Chairman, Mobile Area Rugby Foundation
- Kevin W. Jackson ’04, MS ’07, Commissioning and Startup Leader, Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- Moh’d Khushman, M.D., Hematologist and Oncologist, USA Mitchell Cancer Institute
- Laventrice S. Ridgeway ’11, MS ’13, Coordinator, USA Office of Student Disability Services
- Joseph Jermaine Roberson, M.Ed. ’07, Assistant Principal, Mobile County Public School System
- Melanie Rose, M.D., F.A.C.S., MD ’08, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon, Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgical Associates, PC
Latest University News
Erosion: Keeping a LID on ItUSA Engineering is using low-impact development, or LID, to reduce ero...
May 20, 2019
One Summer, a Half a World AwayMitchell College of Business student Jack Stover will spend 10 weeks l...
May 15, 2019
South Celebrates National Nurses WeekAmid a projected shortage, USA is adding nurses to the 4 million in th...
May 13, 2019
Art Honors Life, Connects to HistorySouth graduate Dr. Gloria Wilson's creativity is inspired by family ti...
May 13, 2019