Ten in 40 Under 40
Posted on January 7, 2019
The University of South Alabama is highlighted in Mobile Bay Magazine’s recently released “40 Under 40” feature, which includes 10 USA employees and alumni. Published each January, the story showcases 40 local young leaders in the Mobile area.
“The impact of a university can be measured by its impact on the community,” University President Tony Waldrop said. “We’re especially proud of these young men and women, and the great work they are doing here in Mobile.”
Members of the University community are:
- Harry Brislin IV ’05, MBA ’18, Director, USA Properties and USA Technology and Research Park
- Jennifer Conrad ’02, Bakery Co-owner, ellenJAY
- James Evans ’11, Director of Materials, Springhill Medical Center
- Lee Grimm Jr., M.D., USA Associate Professor of Surgery, Division of Colon & Rectal Surgery and Program Director, General Surgery Residency
- Benjamin Hoeb ’06, Digital Marketing Manager, PCH Hotels & Resorts; Chairman, Mobile Area Rugby Foundation
- Kevin W. Jackson ’04, MS ’07, Commissioning and Startup Leader, Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- Moh’d Khushman, M.D., Hematologist and Oncologist, USA Mitchell Cancer Institute
- Laventrice S. Ridgeway ’11, MS ’13, Coordinator, USA Office of Student Disability Services
- Joseph Jermaine Roberson, M.Ed. ’07, Assistant Principal, Mobile County Public School System
- Melanie Rose, M.D., F.A.C.S., MD ’08, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon, Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgical Associates, PC
Latest University News
$1.5 Million Gift for College of EngineeringWilliam B. Burnsed Jr. Department of Mechanical Engineering named; 'So...
March 19, 2019
Match Day 2019: Signed, Sealed, DeliveredSenior medical students from the College of Medicine open letters reve...
March 17, 2019
Mitchell Offers Challenge; Field NamedSouth announces Abraham A. Mitchell Field at Hancock Whitney Stadium a...
March 15, 2019
She Leads Michigan's Second-Largest CityAt South, Rosalynn Bliss '97 wasn't considering a career in politics. ...
March 13, 2019