Teachers on the Estuary
Posted on March 13, 2019 by
Weeks Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
June 5-6, 2019
- Field-based professional development designed for Kindergarten - 6th grade teachers.
- Work with local scientists and experienced coastal educators to explore coastal habitats; activities include canoeing, bird hike, seining and more.
- Space is limited. ALL PARTICIPANTS must register at:
https://weeksbaytote2019.eventbrite.com; regional educators wanting PD Credit should also register in Chalkable using PD title SARIC#10423 or email email@example.com
- Teachers receive 15 PD hours.
- Classroom resource materials furnished.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Free dorm space available for overnight stay.
Share on Social Media
Thank you for being great teachers!A teacher takes a Hand, opens a Mind and touches a Heart...
October 8, 2019
A Great Day of Learning in Region 10ALSDE Curriculum and Instruction Meeting and Transcript Training...
October 4, 2019
Will Lewis presents: Become the CEOSteps to Effective Classroom Management Use the link below to sign up...
September 16, 2019