Teachers on the Estuary
Posted on March 13, 2019 by
Weeks Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
June 5-6, 2019
- Field-based professional development designed for Kindergarten - 6th grade teachers.
- Work with local scientists and experienced coastal educators to explore coastal habitats; activities include canoeing, bird hike, seining and more.
- Space is limited. ALL PARTICIPANTS must register at:
https://weeksbaytote2019.eventbrite.com; regional educators wanting PD Credit should also register in Chalkable using PD title SARIC#10423 or email email@example.com
- Teachers receive 15 PD hours.
- Classroom resource materials furnished.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Free dorm space available for overnight stay.
Share on Social Media
We Hope you Have a Great 2019-2020 School Year!We Hope you Have a Great 2019-2020 School Year!...
August 9, 2019
Dig Into Summer Reading ChallengeCalling all future archaeologists! Read TWO books on our all things ar...
June 4, 2019
Teacher & Staff Appreciation WeekTeacher & Staff Appreciation Week - May 6-10, 2019...
May 7, 2019
Alabama Space Academy® for Educators ScholarshipsAlabama teachers attend Space Academy for Educators at no cost!...
April 1, 2019