Teachers on the Estuary
Posted on March 13, 2019 by
Weeks Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
June 5-6, 2019
- Field-based professional development designed for Kindergarten - 6th grade teachers.
- Work with local scientists and experienced coastal educators to explore coastal habitats; activities include canoeing, bird hike, seining and more.
- Space is limited. ALL PARTICIPANTS must register at:
https://weeksbaytote2019.eventbrite.com; regional educators wanting PD Credit should also register in Chalkable using PD title SARIC#10423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teachers receive 15 PD hours.
- Classroom resource materials furnished.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Free dorm space available for overnight stay.
Share on Social Media
Pk-12 Teacher Survey RequestPlease help to advance education research by participating in the foll...
March 31, 2020
Limited On-Campus OperationsBased on the latest COVID-19 developments and best practices recommend...
March 18, 2020
Summer 2020 SARIC Presenter ProposalSouth Alabama Research and Inservice Center Summer 2020 SARIC Presente...
January 21, 2020