Teachers on the Estuary
Posted on March 13, 2019 by SARIC
Weeks Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
June 5-6, 2019
- Field-based professional development designed for Kindergarten - 6th grade teachers.
- Work with local scientists and experienced coastal educators to explore coastal habitats; activities include canoeing, bird hike, seining and more.
- Space is limited. ALL PARTICIPANTS must register at:
https://weeksbaytote2019.eventbrite.com; regional educators wanting PD Credit should also register in Chalkable using PD title SARIC#10423 or email email@example.com
- Teachers receive 15 PD hours.
- Classroom resource materials furnished.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Free dorm space available for overnight stay.
Share on Social Media
NBCT Writing RetreatInstructional Practice Reflection, Mentor Feedback, Networking, Quiet ...
February 22, 2022
Informational Session: Alabama NBCT ScholarshipPlease join Dr. Melissa Shields and Mrs. Kelly Lomax for a virtua...
February 2, 2021
USA RIC Teaming Up Through the National Certificate for STEM TeachingUSA RIC Teaming Up Through the National Certificate for STEM Teaching:...
November 15, 2021
USA RIC Sentence Structure and ComprehensionUSA RIC Sentence Structure and Comprehension Nov 18 3:30-4:30...
November 12, 2021