Health and Physical Education Professional Development
Posted on March 29, 2019 by
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
USA College of Education and Professional Studies
- Fundraising and Grant Writing for Health and Physical Education Teachers
- TGfU Approach to Teaching Physical Education
- Navigating Health and Physical Education Teacher Candidates through Field Observations, edTPA, and the Student Teaching Experience
- Legal Liability and Teacher Supervision in Health and Physical Education
- Unwrapping the Health and Physical Education Standards
Register in Chalkable with SARIC #10451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on Social Media
We Hope you Have a Great 2019-2020 School Year!We Hope you Have a Great 2019-2020 School Year!...
August 9, 2019
Dig Into Summer Reading ChallengeCalling all future archaeologists! Read TWO books on our all things ar...
June 4, 2019
Teacher & Staff Appreciation WeekTeacher & Staff Appreciation Week - May 6-10, 2019...
May 7, 2019
Alabama Space Academy® for Educators ScholarshipsAlabama teachers attend Space Academy for Educators at no cost!...
April 1, 2019