Health and Physical Education Professional Development
Posted on March 29, 2019 by
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
USA College of Education and Professional Studies
- Fundraising and Grant Writing for Health and Physical Education Teachers
- TGfU Approach to Teaching Physical Education
- Navigating Health and Physical Education Teacher Candidates through Field Observations, edTPA, and the Student Teaching Experience
- Legal Liability and Teacher Supervision in Health and Physical Education
- Unwrapping the Health and Physical Education Standards
Register in Chalkable with SARIC #10451 or email email@example.com
Share on Social Media
Pk-12 Teacher Survey RequestPlease help to advance education research by participating in the foll...
March 31, 2020
Limited On-Campus OperationsBased on the latest COVID-19 developments and best practices recommend...
March 18, 2020
Summer 2020 SARIC Presenter ProposalSouth Alabama Research and Inservice Center Summer 2020 SARIC Presente...
January 21, 2020