Health and Physical Education Professional Development
Posted on March 29, 2019 by SARIC
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
USA College of Education and Professional Studies
- Fundraising and Grant Writing for Health and Physical Education Teachers
- TGfU Approach to Teaching Physical Education
- Navigating Health and Physical Education Teacher Candidates through Field Observations, edTPA, and the Student Teaching Experience
- Legal Liability and Teacher Supervision in Health and Physical Education
- Unwrapping the Health and Physical Education Standards
Register in Chalkable with SARIC #10451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on Social Media
NBCT Writing RetreatInstructional Practice Reflection, Mentor Feedback, Networking, Quiet ...
February 22, 2022
Informational Session: Alabama NBCT ScholarshipPlease join Dr. Melissa Shields and Mrs. Kelly Lomax for a virtua...
February 2, 2021
USA RIC Teaming Up Through the National Certificate for STEM TeachingUSA RIC Teaming Up Through the National Certificate for STEM Teaching:...
November 15, 2021
USA RIC Sentence Structure and ComprehensionUSA RIC Sentence Structure and Comprehension Nov 18 3:30-4:30...
November 12, 2021