June 15 - 17, 2021 | Virtual Conference
In order to register, please review the three items listed below:
- In order to register for the conference, you will need to provide your NSF Grant Award Number, the official name of your Noyce Project, and the name of your Institution.
- Since we have moved to a virtual conference, there is no limit on delegates (including the Principal Investigator) that are invited to register and attend the conference to represent your Noyce Project. The conference will begin at 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday, June 15th and will end at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 17th.
- Registration will close at 12:00 pm on Monday, June 14th, 2021.
Once you have registered, please see below helpful references on how to use our conference platform, Whova:
- How to Join Whova as an Attendee
- Speaker Guide for Giving Presentations
- Mobile and Web App User Guide by Indiana University
To assist with registration, please use the table below to identify your registrant type:
For questions regarding your registrant type, please email or call Dr. Susan Ferguson at (251) 380-2797.