MBA Healthcare Leadership Concentration
With the ongoing development of new technologies and regulatory changes, no contemporary
business model in healthcare will survive. To avoid being left behind, leaders not
only need a fundamental understanding of markets and organizations but also should
have a deep understanding and insight into today’s healthcare challenges. The MBA
Healthcare Leadership concentration curriculum with a contemporary approach to traditional
business issues provides the knowledge and tools necessary to not only compete but
excel in the changing healthcare industry. This program is provided by a collaborative
effort between the Mitchell College of Business and College of Medicine.
- Student-friendly seven-week courses
- Electives focusing on healthcare leadership and other contemporary concepts
- Interaction with healthcare professionals
- Emphasis on experiential learning with practical application
- Public health administration focused electives are also available
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (251) 460-6418. This is the link for additional information on the preparation materials MBA Prerequisite Course Material.